Dynasys™ Auxiliary Power
With over 26 years serving the transportation industry, we understand how rising fuel costs and mounting operating expenses continue to impact your bottom line. Keeping your fleet running and your drivers productive is key to a healthy, profitable operation. But idling a tractor to power your drivers’ cab during downtime is very expensive and a major contributor to escalating costs and lower earnings.
With a Dynasys APU, you can give your drivers the cabin comfort they deserve, cut your fuel costs associated with idling, and comply with state anti-idling laws all at the same time. Because your trucks will idle less, you can also reduce wear and tear on engines and components, lower maintenance costs and improve meantime between service calls.
To see or search a list of Dynasys APU dealers, please go to our dealer map page.
- Most power in the smallest package
- Significant fuel cost savings and reduced carbon footprint
- Regulatory compliance in no-idle or limited-idle locations
- Improved driver comfort and convenience
- Reduced engine hours; less wear and tear on internal components
- Reduced noise and vibration with main engine off
- Fast, flexible installation - accommodates all current Class 8 truck frames
- Easy maintenance - service intervals match truck’s schedule
- Customer service and technical support team
- An Environmental Protection Agency Certified SmartWay Partner
- Only APU manufacturer with dedicated regional sales support
- Provides timely, high-quality service
- On-site training and access to mobile working APU demo unit
- Only APU manufacturer with customer and technical service
- Technical Support team can be contacted in numerous ways
- Dedicated toll-free customer service line
To contact Dynasys Support, see the contact information in the sidebar on this page or click here.